Noti.Group RSS Feed
  • Contact Us
Saturday, May 23, 2026
Noti Group Logo
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
Noti Group
No Result
View All Result
ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Mobile isn’t giving up just yet

in Technology
Reading Time: 2 mins read
407 4
A A
0
Wait, the Trump phone might actually exist
137
SHARES
6.9k
VIEWS
ShareShareShareShareShare

It’s been nine months since Trump Mobile announced itself, seven months since the company updated any of its social media profiles, and two months since anyone replied to my emails. Based on that, you might think that everyone involved had given up on the whole idea, but this week we saw curious signs of life: a new trademark application.

What’s strangest about the application is that it was filed not for anything new, but for “The 47 Plan”: Trump Mobile’s sole cell plan, which launched alongside the company itself in June last year. Like previous Trump Mobile trademarks, this was filed for by lawyer Michael Santucci on behalf of DTTM Operations LLC, and the listing says it was filed this Monday, April 6th. Why this trademark wasn’t applied for along with others at the launch, for “Trump” and “T1,” is anyone’s guess — I’ve asked, but the company is still ignoring me.

The phone itself is still nowhere to be seen. Since the launch nine months ago, there have only been two signs that the T1 Phone might be real: a handset that company executives Don Hendrickson and Eric Thomas showed me over a video call; and an FCC approval from January. I’d been told that the phone was on track for a launch in March, but that clearly didn’t happen.

There’s a lively debate in our comments every week about whether Trump Mobile is still making a meaningful effort to operate a carrier or ship a smartphone. Filing for a trademark doesn’t prove it’s doing either. But a fresh trademark application, almost 10 months after the first two, does at least suggest that someone, somewhere, still sees value in the project.

Trademark attorney Josh Gerben, who first spotted the filing, points out that it’s unusual in at least one other way: it’s a pretty overt reference to Trump’s tenure as 47th president. “There has been no other sitting President in the history of the United States who has made a trademark filing that references the Office of the Presidency in connection with a for-profit enterprise,” Gerben writes.

I guess that’s one more first for Trump Mobile. But you know what would impress me more? Releasing a damn phone.

Got inside information on Trump Mobile or the Trump phone? Reach out securely from a personal device to [email protected], or see our How to Tip Us page.

[Notigroup Newsroom in collaboration with other media outlets, with information from the following sources]

Tags: gadgetsMobilephonesPolicyPoliticsReportTech
Previous Post

bet365 bonus code: Bet $10, get $200 in bonus bets for Yankees vs. Rays

Next Post

Liberty plan to bring back fan favorite Marine Johannes

Related Posts

Terrence O'Brien
Technology

MPC creator, Roger Linn, stays focused with a single browser tab

May 23, 2026
Vivaldi 8.0 is my new go-to browser
Technology

Vivaldi 8.0 is my new go-to browser

May 23, 2026
Google’s new anything-to-anything AI model is wild
Technology

Google’s new anything-to-anything AI model is wild

May 23, 2026
Google appeals search monopoly ruling, says it won business ‘fair and square’
Technology

Google appeals search monopoly ruling, says it won business ‘fair and square’

May 22, 2026
Load More
Next Post
New York Liberty guard Marine Johannès (23) brings up the ball during the second half of a game against the Phoenix Mercury.

Liberty plan to bring back fan favorite Marine Johannes

No Result
View All Result

Recent Posts

  • Fantasy baseball managers should mine Brewers’ endless pitching pipeline
  • Underdog promo code NYPOST: Play $5, get $50 in fantasy bonus entries for Knicks vs. Cavaliers Game 3
  • Breaking down the trustworthiness of New York sports’ GMs
  • Olivia Newton-John was haunted until her death by ex’s mysterious disappearance: author
  • MLB’s weak Pete Crow-Armstrong punishment is sports failing short all over again

Recent Comments

  • Stefano on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Van Hens on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Ioannis K on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Panagiotis Nikolaos on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • John Miele on UK government suggests deleting files to save water

Noti Group All rights reserved

No Result
View All Result
Noti Group

What’s New Here

  • Fantasy baseball managers should mine Brewers’ endless pitching pipeline
  • Underdog promo code NYPOST: Play $5, get $50 in fantasy bonus entries for Knicks vs. Cavaliers Game 3
  • Breaking down the trustworthiness of New York sports’ GMs

Topics to Cover!

  • Business (4,968)
  • Entertainment (2,031)
  • General News (326)
  • Health (327)
  • Investigative Journalism (12)
  • Lifestyle (4)
  • Sports (10,908)
  • Technology (7,088)
  • World News (1,336)
  • Contact Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • RSS
  • Contact News Room
  • Code of Conduct
  • Careers
  • Values
  • Advertise
  • DMCA

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.