Noti.Group RSS Feed
  • Contact Us
Monday, May 18, 2026
Noti Group Logo
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
Noti Group
No Result
View All Result
ADVERTISEMENT

Feds charge director with $11 million fraud over his unfinished Netflix show

in Technology
Reading Time: 2 mins read
399 12
A A
0
Feds charge director with $11 million fraud over his unfinished Netflix show
137
SHARES
6.9k
VIEWS
ShareShareShareShareShare

According to the Times report, Netflix secured the show by offering millions more than Amazon and promising Rinsch, whose only feature film is 47 Ronin, final cut.

The fraud he’s being charged with came into play once he told Netflix he’d need an additional $11 million to finish the show, which was originally called White Horse before it was renamed Conquest. After Netflix sent the money in March of 2020, however, Rinsch allegedly took the money for himself, putting $10.5 million in a brokerage account and losing more than half of it in less than two months while telling Netflix that work on the show was “awesome and moving forward really well.”

He had better luck with the rest of the money, making crypto investments starting in the spring of 2021 that prosecutors say “eventually proved profitable.” However, as detailed by the Times, his behavior became erratic, and after Netflix canceled development in 2021, he sent executives emails claiming he’d found a way to map “the coronavirus signal emanating from within the earth” and told his wife he could predict earthquakes

They made enough money that Rinsch allegedly spent $10 million on himself, including over a million dollars to pay for lawyers to sue Netflix in an attempt to get more money, buy five Rolls-Royces and one Ferrari, and spend nearly a million bucks on two mattresses, bedding, and linens. According to the Times, Rinsch claimed they were props for the show, but a mediator who ruled last year that he owed Netflix $12 million decided none of them were necessary for the production.

White Horse still has not been completed.

[Notigroup Newsroom in collaboration with other media outlets, with information from the following sources]

Tags: entertainmentlawNetflixNewsPolicystreaming
Previous Post

A new Mission to Zyxx spin-off podcast is on the way

Next Post

Google’s Pixel Tablet is $120 off ahead of Amazon’s spring sales event

Related Posts

Microsoft is retiring Teams’ Together Mode
Technology

Microsoft is retiring Teams’ Together Mode

May 17, 2026
Revamped Siri will reportedly offer auto-deleting chats
Technology

Revamped Siri will reportedly offer auto-deleting chats

May 17, 2026
Pedro Pascal stuns Disneyland fans by dressing up as Mandalorian in surprise appearance
Entertainment

Pedro Pascal stuns Disneyland fans by dressing up as Mandalorian in surprise appearance

May 17, 2026
Terrence O'Brien
Technology

Oddity is masterfully tense horror from the director of Hokum

May 17, 2026
Load More
Next Post
Google’s Pixel Tablet is $120 off ahead of Amazon’s spring sales event

Google’s Pixel Tablet is $120 off ahead of Amazon’s spring sales event

No Result
View All Result

Recent Posts

  • Knicks will face Cavaliers in Eastern Conference finals
  • Anthony Volpe nearly plays Subway Series hero with Yankees future in flux
  • UCLA softball’s Megan Grant has grand time, hitting 40th homer
  • Yankees’ recent woes captured in one Subway Series disaster
  • Yankees’ bullpen being exposed as glaring soft spot

Recent Comments

  • Stefano on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Van Hens on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Ioannis K on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Panagiotis Nikolaos on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • John Miele on UK government suggests deleting files to save water

Noti Group All rights reserved

No Result
View All Result
Noti Group

What’s New Here

  • Knicks will face Cavaliers in Eastern Conference finals
  • Anthony Volpe nearly plays Subway Series hero with Yankees future in flux
  • UCLA softball’s Megan Grant has grand time, hitting 40th homer

Topics to Cover!

  • Business (4,949)
  • Entertainment (2,014)
  • General News (326)
  • Health (327)
  • Investigative Journalism (12)
  • Lifestyle (4)
  • Sports (10,678)
  • Technology (6,992)
  • World News (1,336)
  • Contact Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • RSS
  • Contact News Room
  • Code of Conduct
  • Careers
  • Values
  • Advertise
  • DMCA

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.