Noti.Group RSS Feed
  • Contact Us
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
Noti Group Logo
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
Noti Group
No Result
View All Result
ADVERTISEMENT

The FBI launched a task force to investigate Tesla attacks

in Technology
Reading Time: 2 mins read
403 8
A A
0
The FBI launched a task force to investigate Tesla attacks
137
SHARES
6.9k
VIEWS
ShareShareShareShareShare

A report in the New York Post on Monday revealed the existence of a new 10-person FBI task force focused on vandalism and other activity aimed toward Tesla in response to the actions of Elon Musk.

Like Attorney General Pam Bondi’s re-announcement last week of old charges against people accused of targeting Tesla locations for vandalism and arson, today’s announcement didn’t come with specific new details. It did come with more statements calling the acts “domestic terrorism,” a line pushed by Musk, Trump, and others in recent weeks. FBI Director Kash Patel repeated the phrase while sharing the story on X, also saying, “The FBI has been investigating the increase in violent activity toward Tesla, and over the last few days, we have taken additional steps to crack down and coordinate our response.”

Unlike international groups branded as terrorism that the US government can bar support for, the US doesn’t have a similar formal designation for domestic terrorist groups. A recent report by Wired cites civil liberties experts who said possible effects of the designation could give law enforcement more surveillance authority over Musk protestors and possibly the ability to share information from investigations with Musk and Tesla.

CNBC reports that earlier on Monday, police said they’d found multiple “incendiary devices” at a Tesla showroom in Austin, Texas. The Post article also said the task force is “tracking” the “Tesla Takedown” mass protests scheduled for March 29th and looking into a “Dogeque.st” site that claimed to dox some Tesla owners and locations, which it said appears to be run out of Sao Tome, the second-smallest country in Africa. 404 Media reports that after going offline the same day it appeared, a version of the site has reappeared on the dark web.

[Notigroup Newsroom in collaboration with other media outlets, with information from the following sources]

Tags: Carselectric carslawNewsPolicyteslaTranspo
Previous Post

Alleged Snowflake hacker agrees to be extradited to the US

Next Post

Meta Quest might add single window screensharing in VR soon

Related Posts

Wear OS 7 will keep track of deliveries and sports scores on your wrist
Technology

Wear OS 7 will keep track of deliveries and sports scores on your wrist

May 19, 2026
Google DeepMind CEO Demis Hassabis on stage during the Google I/O 2026 keynote
Technology

Demis Hassabis said this might be the ‘foothills of the singularity.’ What?

May 19, 2026
Jay Peters
Technology

The future of Google is a search box that does everything

May 19, 2026
Ugreen’s new soccer ball-shaped tracker has up to 7 years of battery life
Technology

Ugreen’s new soccer ball-shaped tracker has up to 7 years of battery life

May 19, 2026
Load More
Next Post
Meta Quest might add single window screensharing in VR soon

Meta Quest might add single window screensharing in VR soon

No Result
View All Result

Recent Posts

  • James Wood hits inside-the-park grand slam after ball ricochets off Nick Morabito’s glove
  • Nintendo’s $500 Switch 2 bundle includes a game, and it’s available now
  • Yankees’ Cam Schlittler, Blue Jays’ Trey Yesavage ready for first battle
  • Liberty’s $80 million practice facility groundwork being laid
  • Plex is tripling the price of a lifetime pass to $750 after doubling it last year

Recent Comments

  • Stefano on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Van Hens on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Ioannis K on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Panagiotis Nikolaos on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • John Miele on UK government suggests deleting files to save water

Noti Group All rights reserved

No Result
View All Result
Noti Group

What’s New Here

  • James Wood hits inside-the-park grand slam after ball ricochets off Nick Morabito’s glove
  • Nintendo’s $500 Switch 2 bundle includes a game, and it’s available now
  • Yankees’ Cam Schlittler, Blue Jays’ Trey Yesavage ready for first battle

Topics to Cover!

  • Business (4,954)
  • Entertainment (2,018)
  • General News (326)
  • Health (327)
  • Investigative Journalism (12)
  • Lifestyle (4)
  • Sports (10,757)
  • Technology (7,031)
  • World News (1,336)
  • Contact Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • RSS
  • Contact News Room
  • Code of Conduct
  • Careers
  • Values
  • Advertise
  • DMCA

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.