Noti.Group RSS Feed
  • Contact Us
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
Noti Group Logo
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
Noti Group
No Result
View All Result
ADVERTISEMENT

MGM Las Vegas casinos, hotels across US hit by cybersecurity issue

in Business
Reading Time: 2 mins read
399 12
A A
0
MGM Grand in Las Vegas
137
SHARES
6.9k
VIEWS
ShareShareShareShareShare

 A “cybersecurity issue” led to the shutdown of some casino and hotel computer systems at MGM Resorts International properties across the US, a company official reported Monday.

The incident began Sunday and the extent of its effect on reservation systems and casino floors in Las Vegas and states including Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York and Ohio was not immediately known, company spokesman Brian Ahern said.

“MGM Resorts recently identified a cybersecurity issue affecting some of the company’s systems,” the company said in a statement that pointed to an investigation involving external cybersecurity experts and notifications to law enforcement agencies.

The nature of the issue was not described, but the statement said efforts to protect data included “shutting down certain systems.” It said the investigation was continuing.

A post on the company website said the site was down. It listed telephone numbers to reach the reservation system and properties.


MGM said the incident began Sunday, affecting reservation systems and casino floors in Las Vegas and seven other states .
AP

A post on the company’s BetMGM website in Nevada acknowledged that some customers were unable to log on.

The company has tens of thousands of hotel rooms in Las Vegas at properties including the MGM Grand, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, Aria, New York-New York, Park MGM, Excalibur, Luxor, Mandalay Bay and Delano.

It also operates properties in China and Macau.

[Notigroup Newsroom in collaboration with other media outlets, with information from the following sources]

Tags: BusinesscasinoscybersecurityhotelsLas VegasmgmNewsTech
Previous Post

NYC landlord asking $20K a month offers $20K restaurant credit downstairs

Next Post

Apple site ‘crashes’ hours before iPhone 15 launch event

Related Posts

Samsung workers set to strike at worst possible time
Technology

Samsung workers set to strike at worst possible time

May 20, 2026
Mercedes’ electric AMG GT 4-door coupe can go 0-60 in 2 seconds
Technology

Mercedes’ electric AMG GT 4-door coupe can go 0-60 in 2 seconds

May 20, 2026
Plex is tripling the price of a lifetime pass to $750 after doubling it last year
Technology

Plex is tripling the price of a lifetime pass to $750 after doubling it last year

May 20, 2026
Wear OS 7 will keep track of deliveries and sports scores on your wrist
Technology

Wear OS 7 will keep track of deliveries and sports scores on your wrist

May 19, 2026
Load More
Next Post
The landing page features a blue-and-gray Apple logo -- the same emblem that's been used to promote the iPhone 15 launch event, suggesting the Apple Store "crash" was intentional.

Apple site 'crashes' hours before iPhone 15 launch event

No Result
View All Result

Recent Posts

  • Knicks’ Game 1 report card: Mike Brown’s adjustments worked wonders
  • Samsung workers set to strike at worst possible time
  • Giancarlo Stanton stuck in Yankees holding pattern after dissappointing MRI exam
  • Kenny Atkinson’s explanation for puzzling decisions behind Cavaliers collapse
  • Knicks’ Karl-Anthony Towns point center plan hits Game 1 roadblock

Recent Comments

  • Stefano on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Van Hens on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Ioannis K on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Panagiotis Nikolaos on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • John Miele on UK government suggests deleting files to save water

Noti Group All rights reserved

No Result
View All Result
Noti Group

What’s New Here

  • Knicks’ Game 1 report card: Mike Brown’s adjustments worked wonders
  • Samsung workers set to strike at worst possible time
  • Giancarlo Stanton stuck in Yankees holding pattern after dissappointing MRI exam

Topics to Cover!

  • Business (4,954)
  • Entertainment (2,018)
  • General News (326)
  • Health (327)
  • Investigative Journalism (12)
  • Lifestyle (4)
  • Sports (10,777)
  • Technology (7,034)
  • World News (1,336)
  • Contact Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • RSS
  • Contact News Room
  • Code of Conduct
  • Careers
  • Values
  • Advertise
  • DMCA

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.