Noti.Group RSS Feed
  • Contact Us
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
Noti Group Logo
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
Noti Group
No Result
View All Result
ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News, Dominion Voting Systems settle lawsuit for $787M

in Business
Reading Time: 4 mins read
407 4
A A
0
Fox News attorney Daniel Webb represented the network against Dominion Voting Systems.
137
SHARES
6.8k
VIEWS
ShareShareShareShareShare

Fox News parent Fox Corp. and Dominion Voting Systems on Tuesday agreed to settle their legal battle, avoiding a high-profile trial on the voting-machine firm’s claims that it was defamed by network broadcasts after the 2020 presidential election.

Dominion lawyer Justin Nelson claimed the settlement was for $787 million.

There was no admission of liability from Fox.

Fox in a statement said the settlement reflected its “continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards.

We are hopeful that our decision to resolve this dispute with Dominion amicably, instead of the acrimony of a divisive trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues.”

The voting machine company was suing for $1.6 billion in damages.

But shortly before 4 p.m., Delaware Judge Eric Davis told jurors that an agreement had been reached — bringing the two-year legal battle to an end.

“The parties have resolved this case,” Davis said.

“Without you, the parties would not have been able to resolve their situation … although it’s short, not the six weeks you’ve expected, you have done your duty,” the judge added.


Fox News attorney Daniel Webb represented the network against Dominion Voting Systems.
AP

Dominion alleged that Fox News hosts and guests spread false claims that its voting technology helped rig the election in favor of Joe Biden

Fox argued that it was covering newsworthy claims by associates of then-President Donald Trump and that its broadcasts should be protected by the First Amendment.

[Written in collaboration with other media outlets with information from the following sources]

Tags: BusinessDonald TrumpFox Newslawsuitmediatrialsvoting
Previous Post

Netflix adds 1.75M subscribers in Q1 falling below estimates

Next Post

Brian Stelter claims billionaire John Malone wanted CNN to be ‘more like Fox’

Related Posts

Homepage for FindABlackDoctor.com featuring two doctors looking at a computer monitor displaying brain scans.
Business

‘Find a Black Doctor’ directory sued for discrimination

May 19, 2026
New Costa Mesa Erewhon store opening amid LA expansion
Business

New Costa Mesa Erewhon store opening amid LA expansion

May 19, 2026
A Pennsylvania woman who thought she was protecting her money instead wired $24,000 straight into the hands of scammers.
Business

Pennsylvania woman loses $24K after falling for ‘Apple high alert’ text scam

May 19, 2026
James Dolan moves to split Knicks, Rangers into separate public companies
Business

James Dolan moves to split Knicks, Rangers into separate public companies

May 18, 2026
Load More
Next Post
Brian Stelter

Brian Stelter claims billionaire John Malone wanted CNN to be 'more like Fox'

No Result
View All Result

Recent Posts

  • Mitchell Robinson’s free throw woes aren’t going away for Knicks
  • OG Anunoby finishes in style after struggling early in Knicks’ Game 1 return
  • Dodgers hand Mason Miller his first loss with Padres with winning run in the ninth
  • Knicks’ Jalen Brunson kept on attacking Cavs’ James Harden
  • Landry Shamet went from forgotten man to Knicks hero with epic closing stretch

Recent Comments

  • Stefano on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Van Hens on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Ioannis K on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • Panagiotis Nikolaos on The Last Byzantine Medieval Town on Earth Is Being Destroyed, and It’s Too Late
  • John Miele on UK government suggests deleting files to save water

Noti Group All rights reserved

No Result
View All Result
Noti Group

What’s New Here

  • Mitchell Robinson’s free throw woes aren’t going away for Knicks
  • OG Anunoby finishes in style after struggling early in Knicks’ Game 1 return
  • Dodgers hand Mason Miller his first loss with Padres with winning run in the ninth

Topics to Cover!

  • Business (4,954)
  • Entertainment (2,018)
  • General News (326)
  • Health (327)
  • Investigative Journalism (12)
  • Lifestyle (4)
  • Sports (10,773)
  • Technology (7,033)
  • World News (1,336)
  • Contact Us
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • RSS
  • Contact News Room
  • Code of Conduct
  • Careers
  • Values
  • Advertise
  • DMCA

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment

© 2025 - noti.group - All rights reserved - noti.group runs on 100% green energy.